About Wiremarkers® Australia
Wiremarkers® Australia Are Your Premier Cable Labelling Company
We serve the entire Australasian region, offering you an extensive range of effective, long-lasting labels, wire and cable markers, most off the shelf from our warehouse in Brisbane. Wiremarkers® Australia specialises in tags and fasteners for cables, allowing you quick and easy identification of all your company's cables.
Our stainless range of tags and labels have all been developed locally with emphasis on what the market needs. Every range of label, every cable tag and every tie have been tested for quality as to material as well strength, by ALS Global in Brisbane. We continue to develop and make labels and tags to meet customer demands, then test them relentlessly. Coupled with our ISO ratings, quality is assured.
Our product pricing in almost EVERY case beats the competition. We are never complacent, we need to bring lower costs to the customer!
With the high quality of our products, and excellent pricing, also comes excellent service and turnaround. But that you have to experience firsthand! We can supply customer testimonials, but best you find out for yourself! And we despatch within 24 hours, if not the same day, with printing taking a day or two longer! With our close relationship with our delivery partners, we can almost guarantee on time deliveries! Bulk deliveries may take longer.
We currently serve industrial, petrochemical, mining, electrical, power generation, instrumentation, data, and telecoms industries throughout Australasia. Our products meet, or exceed, every specification demanded by these demanding industries.
Our own in house printing service offers an easy turnkey solution to your needs, with amazing turnaround times. Again, guaranteed quality, and friendly service! Our plastic is permanently marked using special thermal ribbons, and our stainless printing service is on our special Galvo and fibre lasers. These markings are permanent, and specifically specified by our customers!
Our range of cable ties in grade 316 is huge, with an equally large range of grade 304, and we also offer colour coated ties. Our strapping products has been approved by Energex, at prices that leave the well known brands envious.
Why Wiremarkers® Australia?
- We specialise in asset, panel, terminal block, contactor, relay, wire and cable identification solutions
- We provide printers to make all the necessary tags
- We have a comprehensive range of consumables, to assist in identification solutions
- We have one of the most comprehensive range of stainless 316 tags and labels in Australia, and we have a huge laser cutter to make bespoke tags
- We provide a one stop solution by providing all our customers with a printing service, as well as a laser cutting service
- Our identification solutions meet most international specifications, and are made from PVC, Polycarbonate, ABS, Stainless Steel, Vinyl or Engrave Plate lasered ABS, according to the particular specification requirement or environment.
- We also provide Stainless Steel fastening and strapping solutions for all those tough corrosive areas.
Our Competitive Edge
- Same day despatch, whenever possible
- Tired of paying the highest prices under the Sun? We guarantee the best possible pricing in Australia!
- Quality assured products, tested locally to Australian Standards
- Arguably the highest stock levels of stainless steel tags in terms of quantity and range in Australia!
- Warehouses on the East Coast and West Coast
Wiremarkers® Australia specialise in labels, cable and wire identification solutions. In so doing, we guarantee all our products, with a money or product back guarantee.
The products we sell meet or exceed best international specifications, and have been subjected to testing, internationally and locally by Australian approved institutions to tough Australian standards.
We do our best to despatch same day on stocked items, and within 48 hours on MOST printed jobs. Stainless steel can take a day longer, if batch size is over 2000 tags. But we do have six high speed fibre lasers standing by, 5 vinyl colour print and cut machines, and ten high volume printers for plastic wire marking tags.
We have offices on the East Coast and West Coast to improve our service levels.
Our website has been designed to afford our customers easy access to ordering, stock availability and technical information
- Fully trained professional staff with extensive industry knowledge
- Servicing all Australian and overseas clientele
Wiremarkers® on YouTube
Check out our YouTube Channel. We have educational videos on many of our products.
Max® are the Japanese manufacturers of the original and reliable portable wire marking printer, called the Letatwin® 550A. This effective printer is exclusively distributed by Wiremarkers® throughout Australasia.
The MAX® BEPOP printer is a unique printer and cutter for vinyl. There are two models, both which print colour or black and white, one being 100mm wide, the other is 200mm wide. Wiremarkers® Australia are the SOLE distributors in Australasia for both MAX printers and consumables and Lighthouse UK. Lighthouse UK is a wholly owned subsidiary of MAX Japan.
Our own in house developed quick ferrule and cable marking solution. And our logos for Wiremarkers® Smartmark™, a well as Wiremarkers® Australia, are protected by Trademark!
We now also have bespoke cut to size Stainless 316 tags, and sheets, as well as aluminium, both plan and anodised. Also try our new laminate sheets!
We can engrave, and etch all our bespoke tags! Stainless, Aluminium and ABS laminates.